Tuesday, December 4, 2012

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like....

...I may be moving in soon! I'm packing boxes every day and moving them over to the cottage, while Michael finishes off the baseboard, and other odds & ends. We are also finishing up the painting on the kitchen cupboards, and getting the electric all hooked up. It looks like I'll be in by this Sunday.

The neighbors across the road lit up their wreath and tree lights just in time for the snow which we had the other night. It was so beautiful that I had to take a picture. It's a good thing I did because it was 55 degrees the next day and all the snow melted. 
It's hard to believe that Christmas is just a few weeks away.


I put the rug down in the living room just to see if it fit. Seems like it will be just fine.

We'll be busy finishing up and moving for the next few days but I'll be back with more photos 
when I finally get in. 
Thanks for checking back. Have a wonderful week!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you.
Thanks for visiting the Catch Meadow Cottage Blog!